- PREMIUM HI-FI DRIVERS: The Rhombus features the American Knowles 33518 balanced armature driver as well as a new 10mm LCP/PU composite dynamic driver. The 33518 is Knowles’ latest ultra-treble tweeter driver, capable of achieving extreme detail retrieval with ease. Tripowin’s new 10mm LCP/PU driver is constructed using a composite design of liquid crystal polymer diaphragm layer as the dome and a polyurethane layer as the suspension edge. This new design achieves a uniformity in sound like that of a single dynamic driver, but the tonal distribution and characteristics of a multi-driver setup.
- ACOUSTICALLY CORRECT: The Rhombus was acoustically engineered to find the balance between musical enjoyment and monitor-accuracy. The new dynamic driver provides incredibly powerful sub-bass punches and a rich mids that is lush in texture. However, the mids have also been well-tamed as not to sound muddy or bloated. The treble is well extended thanks to the Knowles ultra-treble balanced armature driver, but is still comfortable without any piercing frequencies.
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERED CNC SHELL DESIGN: The Rhombus is constructed from aerospace-grade aluminum that has been cut using a 5-axis CNC machining process. The precision of this process allows perfectly uniform acoustic cavity carving across every unit batch, reducing channel imbalances across units. Separate acoustic chambers have been designed for the dynamic and the balanced armature drivers that fit each perfectly. Each driver chamber is joined at a central chamber before the nozzle to tonally mix the sounds and remove unwanted harmonic resonance. Finally, the faceplate is constructed of a unique multi-faceted polygon design that gives Rhombus its name.
- DETACHABLE CABLE : The Rhombus features a detachable 2-pin cable that terminates to a 3.5mm plug. The detachable cable allows pairing with other cables to extend the longevity of the Rhombus, as well as to meet the cable plug needs of different audio devices.
- Sensitivity(1KHz): 105dBSPL/mW
- Audio interface: 3.5MM
- Impedance(1KHz): >24Ω
- Driver: Knowles 33518 balanced armature driver + 10mm LCP/PU driver