- Bluetooth 4.1.
- AptX Audio, Nano Coating.
- 14H Battery, CVC Noise Cancellation.
- Headsets with Built-in Mic for Running, Cycling, Workout.
- Loud And Clear Superior sound quality.
- Customizable EarTips for the perfect everyday fit.
- Full Power With 14 hours of talk time and 12.5 hours of music time.
- Brand: Anker
- Model Name: SoundBuds Curve Wireless Earbuds
- Color: Black
- Headphone Type: In the Ear
- Inline Remote: Yes
- Sales Package: 1 x SoundBuds Curve Wireless Earbuds
- Connectivity: Bluetooth
- Sweat Proof: Yes
- Deep Bass: Yes
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Wireless Type: Bluetooth
- Wireless Range: 10 m
- Bluetooth Version: V4.1
- Bluetooth Range: 10 m
- Charging Time: 1.5 hours
- Play Time: 12.5 hr
- With Microphone: Yes
- Impedance: 16 ohm
What is the operational range of SoundBuds Curve?
The operational range is 10m / 33ft. This can be affected by walls, pillars and other obstructions so during use it is recommended to keep the distance between SoundBuds Curve and your device as short as possible.
What should I do if SoundBuds Curve disconnect from my device?
Try turning Soundbuds Curve off and on. If this doesn’t solve the issue, then re-pair with your device again.
How can I skip tracks?
Long press (1s+) Volume + to skip forward.
Long press (1s+) Volume – to skip backward.
Is it possible to pair 2 SoundBuds Curves with one device at the same time?
Is it possible to pair SoundBuds Sport with a second device?
Yes it is possible but only after disabling the original device’s Bluetooth or deleting its pairing record before pairing the new device.
How long will SoundBuds Curve’s battery last?
At 60% volume, playtime is around 7 hours.
Why does no sound play when SoundBuds Curve are connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to “”Bluetooth Headset””.
1. Close all media applications in your PC (such as Windows Media Player).
2. Open ‘Control Panel’ > ‘Sounds and Audio Devices’ > ‘Audio’.
3. Change the default output device to ‘Bluetooth Headset’ in Sound playback.
My SoundBuds Curve are experiencing sync issues, how can I troubleshoot?
a. Check to ensure your device’s Bluetooth setting is enabled.
b. Make sure your device is within 1m (3ft) of the SoundBuds Curve.
c. Delete the pairing record on SoundBuds Curve and your device, then try to re-pair.
How many devices can SoundBuds Curve remember?
SoundBuds Curve can remember up to 8 devices at a time.
How can I reset SoundBuds Curve?
In standby mode press and hold the ‘ + ‘ and ‘ – ‘ buttons simultaneously for 2 seconds to delete previous pairing records.
There are no reviews yet.