Design – another trendy and sporty smartwatch from Microwear, the Microwear L5 Smartwatch. The smartwatch is a mixed of sporty as well as classic design, having a durable body coated with diamond carbon coating and with sweatproof silicon strap.
The Microwear L5 has a 1.3” inch TFT display with 240 x240 pixel resolution, with edge to edge screen supporting touch screen method of operation. The body has two physical buttons for operating, it is IP68 wateproof rated, you can wear it during swimming or washing your hands.
Under the Hood –it runs the Nordic 52832 processor with 512K of memory. It is packe with gyro sensor as well as heart rate monitor. The smartwatch has multiple sport mode having 10 sports mode to keep you healthy and fit. It has call and message notifications also, weather, sleep monitoring, Bluetooth music. Additional features include alarm clock, Bluetooth camera, history data, stopwatch as well as social app notifications.
With its 380 mAh battery, the Microwear L5 has a standby time of up to 100 days.
* Language/Time/Date: It will synchronize the date & time from the phone when Bluetooth is connecting.
* Standby interface: There are couples of dials for options, long press 2 seconds on the home button to change when on the homepage.
* Status Bar: pull-down from the standby state screen. There will show Bluetooth connection status, power percent information and brightness adjust. Slide left in status bar to enter weather information, data sync from App, need keep phone GPS and network on.
About: Tap to enter, check device model, firmware version, Bluetooth address.
QR code: Scan to download Fundo.
Reset: Recovery device.
* Notifications: synchronous all the phone notifications, such as Facebook, WhatsApp, SMS, Email etc., if you want to display the notifications with contents, need to setup to display the details of Facebook and WhatsApp notice function in the Apps in the phone, it can show the latest 5 notifications, you can read the details, slide to read next message. It will vibrate for incoming calls and messages. Press the Home Button to stop the vibration
* Activity info: Showing the health data including Steps, Mileage, Calories of the day and it will be saved at 12 o’clock every night then reset to 0 in the coming day. In the histories you can find all the data that saved inside.
* Exercise: Select a sport mode to record your work out. It will pause when press the power button, then can choose to save, delete or continue the measuring. It will record calories and heart rate in all the modes, you can check the details by sliding the screen.
* Health: Tap to enter, there are Heart rate and SPO2H, slide down to check history.
Heart rate: Waiting 2 seconds to start measuring and record the heart rate data by scanning the surface capillary of the skin by green optical, slide to other menus to stop measuring. Normally it will be 60-90 bpm, professional athletes may less than 60 bpm. When doing strenuous exercise, the date may up to 200 bpm. Keep exercising can increase heart and lung.
Blood Oxygen: SPO2H, it is the percent of oxygen in blood, normal rate is 94-99%.
* Sleep monitor: The smart watch will turn on it automatically from 10p.m to 8a.m. You can check the details of sleep quality by connecting Apps in the phone.
* Stopwatch: Press the start and pause, again press for stop.
* Remote control music: Play the music at phone side, control at the watch side.
Alarm: Set several alarm clocks through the App in the phone.
Sedentary Reminder: You can set time to remind yourself stand up.
Find your phone: Tap it and phone makes a ringtone alert.
* Wrist bright screen: Set it in the App, it takes more power consumption when it is on.
* Units Setup: Metric or British system.
* Data transmission: All the data will be saved in the device. No matter pedometer, heart rate, sleep quality, and multi-sport mode, the data all can be transmitted to the APP in the phone.