The BOYA BY-M1DM is a Dual Lavalier Universal Microphone, with a single 1/8″ stereo connector, it can be used with smartphones,
DSLR camears, camcorders, audio recorders, PC and other recording devices.
It consists of two of the well-received omnidirectional lavalier microphones and 4m (13′) length cable, it’s prefect for interviews,
presentations, podcasts, webcasts, or any situation where more than one subject needs to be recorded.
Its 4m(13’) cable provides 2.8m(9.2’) of distance between each microphone for comfortable placement, while the included tie clips allow for hands-free use.
- Excellent for interviews
- Includes carrying pouch
- Each Mic Routes to Discrete Channel
- Omni-directional Condenser Microphone
- Improved Sensitivity and Signal-to-Noise
- Clip-on lapel microphone for Smartphones, cameras, camcorders, audio recorders, tablets,and other audio/video recording devices
- Brand: BOYA
- Model: BY-M1DM
- Transducer: Electret Condenser
- Polar pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency Range: 65 Hz- 18 kHz
- Signal/Noise: 74Db SPL
- Sensitivity: -30dB+/- 3dB/ 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
- Output Impedance: 1000 Ohm or less
- Connector: 3.5mm (1/8”) 4-pole gold plug
- Power requirement: LR44 (included)
- Cable length: 4m
- Net weight: 68g
Package Contents: 1*BY-M1DM lavalier microphone
2*Foam wind screen
There are no reviews yet.