- HIFI sound quality clear and durable
Hurricaneft/supports advanced audio coding technology, effectively separating voices from musical instruments, providing the diversity of music types and letting you experience the music you like.
- Multiple escorts High efficiency and durable
Three high-precision protective chips to ensure long-term service quality; three high-performance Pure Cobalt A-level batteries, a low-loss boost chip to ensure energy efficiency;high-strength shell; multiple escorts, high efficiency and durability.
- True wireless enjoy the sound with wireless headset
Hurricane Pi breaks the bondage of traditional integrated wires. Separate left and right earphones, turn single design into double design, one key used to connect with the BT of the device makes it possible to experience music synchro-nously in both ears, HD calling enjoyment. It is born small and convenient, but it’s called Hurricane iii because of the shocking power. It is conquering your ears.
- Black technology new forces
The optimized combination of two newly designed loudspeakers with 1)13 mm and high quality units of moving coil,together with a smooth circuit carries a high quality medium for a full and wide sound scale and a more balanced and powerful medium and high frequency. The voice is pure and more pleasant.
- High definition and stabilized calling quality
Hurricane Hi with two sensitive ears,that’s two high-definition call receivers, users can clearly heard the caring voice.
- Compatible pith most equipment
It is compatible with IOS and Android systems.lt can be connected to mobile phones, !Pad, PCs and other mainstream devices.
- Model: Hi
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Frequency range: 2.4GHz—-2.48GHz
- Support protocols: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Frequency response range: 2OHzZ—-20KHz
- Standby time: about 1000 hours
- Music/call time: about 5-6 hours
- Charging time: about 1 hour for headphones
and 2 hours for charging boxes
- Input voltage/current: 5V/>100mA
- Output power: 7MW+7mMW
Good sound quality.
Inner connector is pretty flimsy!