In today’s world, the water resources on which we live are becoming increasingly scarce. Saving water can start with using a water saver from a faucet. And this Smart Infrared Sensor Water Saving Overflow Device is a good choice for you! The water saver is made by using the principle of infrared lights reflection. As long as you put your hand under the induction faucet, infrared tubes emit infrared lights. The infrared lights will be reflected through your hand into the infrared receiver tube. And the signal will be processed to control the electromagnetic valve to open the water.
- Upgrade double sensor for faucet, two sets of sensing areas, two water modes, 0.25 second fast induction.
- Drains water inductively by IR, reducing touch pollution.
- First-class water efficiency, energy saving and environmental protection.
- Simple design style, adapt to various home styles.
- 6 sets of adapters, meet your different needs.
Bottom Sensor for Short-term Water Needs
– When the sensor enters the bottom sensing area (within a limited distance of 10 cm), the water began to flow out. When the sensor leaves, Water stops flowing out.
Side Sensor Meets Water Storage Requirements
– When the sensor enters the side sensing area (within a limited distance of 5 cm), the water began to flow out. The current lasts for three minutes, and the water remains flow out even if the sensory object leaves. If the sensor enters the side sensing area again during the water flow process, the water can be stopped at any time.
- Brand ZAJIA (Xiaomi)
- Weight: 105g
- Size: 60x34x49mm
- Standby Energy Consumption: ≤0.2mW
- Working Water Pressure: 0.05-0.8MPa
- Sensing Range Side Sensor: 0-5cm/Bottom Sensor 0-10cm
- Water Efficiency: First Level
- Protection Grade: IPX6
- Charging Method: USB
There are no reviews yet.