Mi TDS tester for testing water quality
Mi TDS Pen – is an indispensable, easy to manage and very useful device for the systematic monitoring of water quality.
Test your water at home, in order to ensure that the necessary Mi Water Purifier.
Externally, the device is similar to an electronic thermometer. But except for the temperature, it is able to measure the water content of heavy metals, organic materials and water salinity estimate its overall purity.
- Economy model that is ideal for end-users.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Meters can be re-calibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Fun, translucent blue housing that’s very strong and durable.
- Brand: Xiaomi
- Color : White
- 27.4g weight
- Hold Function : saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function : the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range : 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking ‘x10’ image.
- Display : large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Factory Calibrated : our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Includes a TDS chart sticker on the back of the meter that explains TDS values.
The detection pen features the Xiaomi logo. It is all white, and the head cap is translucent.
Users will read the TDS water values on a LCD display located on the middle upper position of the pen.
It comes with a detection sensor, which basically functions when a metal goes into contact with the water being tested.
The gadget is powered by means of two batteries located on the rear. Inside the battery compartment is the Xiaomi logo.
The reading will stabilize in about three seconds of testing the water with this gadget. It measures water quality on parts per million scale.
TDS means total dissolved solids, the amount of mineral and water salts in water.
The water quality detection pen is used to detect how bad water is in regard to quality and in relation to expected standards.
For instance, typical bottled water should be around 1ppm.
Can tester the soluble solids in the water, TDS value can be proved to a certain extent of your water quality – more lower more purer