- The USB-C port with Power Delivery (30W Max) supports 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/2.25A and 15V/2A output, able to fast charge PD-capable devices, including iPhone XS / XS Max / XR / X, iPhone 8 / 8 Plus, Samsung S10 / S10+, Google pixel 3, Xiaomi MI 9, iPad Pro, Nintendo Switch, MacBook Air (2018), MacBook 12”, etc.
- The USB-A port with QC3.0, HUAWEI FCP, and Apple 2.4A support can deliver 27W charging to QC-enabled phones (such as Samsung S10 / S10+, Google Pixel 3 / XL, Xiaomi MI 9, etc.) and power banks. It can also fast charge most Apple devices at up to 2.4A（like iPad and iPhone, etc.).
- USB-C port with Power Delivery also supports QC3.0, HUAWEI FCP. It can juice up most smartphones at top speed.
- One USB-C port with Power Delivery (30W Max) and one USB-A port with QC3.0 deliver a total output of 24W, allowing simultaneous fast charging for two devices.
- Built-in surge safeguards protect your devices against overheating, electric leakage, short circuit, overvoltage, overcurrent, etc.
- Exterior made of fireproof PC material resists excessive heat and drop. Finishing polish gives a sleek and tidy look to this charger.
- Brand: XIAOMI
- Model: AD16ZM
- Size: 1.82 × 1.9 × 0.11 in / 46.3 × 48.2 × 28.1 mm
- Weight: 2.28oz / 64.5g
- Foldable Prong: Yes
- Input Voltage: 100-240V
- Charging Ports: 1 × USB-C (Power Delivery)
1 × USB-A
- Output Current USB-C Port: 5V⎓3A / 9V⎓3A / 12V⎓2.25A / 15V⎓2A (30W USB PD)
(Compatible with Quick Charge 3.0 and Apple 2.4A Fast Charging)
- USB-A Port: 5V⎓3A / 9V⎓3A / 12V⎓2.25A (27W Max)
- Output Wattage USB-C Only: 30W Max
- USB-A Only: 27W Max
- Both: 24W Max