Anker Soundcore Spirit X Wireless Headphones
- Better than IPX
Even the highest IPX-ratings are simply not enough to defend against the corrosive power of sweat. Spirit X implements a submarine-inspired structure and impermeable hydro-seal to create an impervious barrier around the sensitive internal components.
- Effortless Comfort
When you are laser focused on grinding out the final rep or sprinting the last stretch, Spirit X sit almost unnoticed, fueling your effort with stunning sound.
- Hold Fast, Go Fast
Ensure your tunes hold firm as you sprint, jump, and flip through your workout. No matter how close you go to your limit, Spirit X are to stay in place.
- Powerful Audio Fuel
Expanded 10 mm dynamic drivers work like a piston to force hard-hitting bass that leaves you with no choice but to maintain relentless workout intensity. Precision in-house tuning ensures Spirit X’s deep low-end is balanced by lush midst and crystal-clear treble.
- Get Unrivaled Stamina
Using exclusive Anker charging technology, Spirit X will play for over up to 12 hours from a single charge. That’s almost 250 songs or over a week of workouts from a 1.5 hour charge.
If you want to recharge these earbuds after exercising, please follow these steps:
1. Open the port cover and shake to remove any sweat from inside the USB port. 2. Wipe the USB charging port dry with a cotton cloth. 3. Charge with a 5V certified charger and cable. 4. Make sure the port cover is fully closed after charging.
- Brand: Anker
- Audio Drivers: 10mm Composite Diaphragm x 2
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Version 5.0
- Battery Playtime: 12 Hours
- Waterproofing: IPX7 SweatGuard
- Other: 3-button remote control
- Mic: with cVc call noise reduction
How do I reset Spirit X?
1. Turn the earphones off.
2. Connect to a power source.
3. Press and hold the ‘Play’ and ‘+’ buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds.
4. The pairing history will be deleted.
Why can’t I hear any sound when Spirit X is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to ‘Bluetooth Headset’.
1. Close all media applications currently running on your PC (such as Windows Media Player).
2. Open ‘Control Panel’ > ‘Sounds and Audio Devices’ > ‘Audio’.
3. Change the default output device to ‘Bluetooth Headset’ in Sound playback.
Is it possible to pair 2 sets of Spirit X to one device at the same time?
No, it is not possible.
What is Spirit X’s Bluetooth range?
The Bluetooth range is 10 m / 33 ft. We recommend keeping your mobile device close to you while using the earbuds as the connection can be affected by walls, pillars, and other obstructions.
Does Spirit X support AAC and aptX codecs?
Spirit X only supports AAC.
What is the average playtime from a single charge?
You will get around 12 hours of playtime at 80% volume. Please note that playtime varies according to volume level and audio content.
How long does it take to fully charge Spirit X?
Approximately 1.5 to 2 hours.
What should I do if I experience syncing issues?
1. Check to ensure your device’s Bluetooth is enabled.
2. Make sure your device is within 1 m (3 ft) of Spirit X.
3. Delete the pairing record on Spirit X (see the answer for ‘How do I reset Spirit X’ above) and your device, then re-pair.
What should I do if Spirit X disconnects from my device?
Turn Bluetooth off on your device. Wait for at least 10 seconds to turn it on again and re-pair with Spirit X.
Why can’t I hear any sound when Spirit X is connected to my phone via Bluetooth?
1. Try turning up the volume.
2. Make sure the earbuds are connected to your phone via Bluetooth.
3. Reset the earbuds and go through the pairing steps again.
How do I maintain Spirit X?
1. Daily Care: Keep the earbuds clean by using the following steps:
a. Remove the EarTips from the earbuds.
b. Use a cotton swab to clean the surface of the filter.
2. Charging: Charge Spirit X with a certified 5V charger and cable.
3. During Exercise: Make sure the charging port cover is fully closed to prevent sweat or other liquids entering the port.
4. After Exercise: If you charge Spirit X after exercising, please follow these steps:
a. Open the port cover and inspect to ensure there is no liquid inside. If the port was not fully closed, shake to remove any sweat from inside the USB port.
b. Wipe the USB charging port dry with a cotton cloth.
c. Charge with a certified 5V charger and cable.
d. Make sure the port cover is fully closed after charging.