The Mi Smart Sensor Set enables an additional level of automation in your house. Now you can set the rules of when your devices will work, not work, when functions are activated, etc. based on sensor readings.
- Multifunctional Gateway Remote Control
- Xiaomi smart multifunctional gateway for daily use
- 1200 internet radio broadcast: multi live online radio optional, you can enjoy beautiful life
- 16 million RGB lights: the gateway can bu used as the small night lights, lights can adjust color and brightness
- Custom ring: not only can upload MP3 ( only applicable to Android ), but also can record your favorite sound as a bell. The unique personality doorbell ring will make your home more different
- Nightlight function: it will automatically open when someone pass by when match the human body sensor
- APP control: more convenient to use
- Variety ways to put and install
- Suitable for all kinds of household environment
- A Xiaomi multi-functional gateway can connect up to 30 sub devices
- Brand: Xiaomi
- Model: mijia Aqara
- Material: Plastic
Setting Up the Application:
For Android users: download “Mi Home” from Google Play Store.
For iOS users: download “Mi Home” from App Store.
Scan the QD code to download and install Mi Home app.
Ensure the smartphone is connected to a 2.4GHz WiFi network.
Power on the Mi Control Hub.
Open Mi Home app, tap “+” on the upper right, and follow prompts to add devices.
If not connected, press and hold the button on the hub for 5 seconds until the yellow light fast blinks and then reconnect the device.
Select “Add manually” on the top
Go to “Household Security” category
Select “Mi Control Hub”
Select “Devices nearby” on the top
Select “Device” on the top
Touch “+” at the bottom to add a child device
Select a sensor
Sensors are connected to the Mi Control Hub