- Support microphone call hands-free function.
- Built-in A2DP / AVRC audio processing system, can be a very good reduction for noise and echo, perfect for stealth listening or watching at work.
- Invisible in ear ultra-small sports wireless Bluetooth 4.2 stereo earphone mini earbuds with microphone for hands-free calling.
- Mini two-in-one stereo Bluetooth earphone with charging dock, long standby.
- Compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled devices, connect automatically with a phone paired previously.
- Low power consumption, super compatibility.
- CVC 6.0 noise reduction, HD sound quality and call.
- Optimized circuit design, over-current protection, short-circuit protection, does not hurt the equipment.
- Brand: awei
- Model: T8
- Type: In-Ear
- Material: ABS
- Wearing type: In-Ear
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Driver unit: 8mm
- Frequency response: 100Hz – 20KHz
- Impedance: 32ohms±15 percent
- Sensitivity: 97dB±3dB
- Music Time: 2.5h
- Standby time: 1000h
- Talk time: 4h
- Bluetooth protocol: A2DP,AVRCP,HFP,HSP
- Bluetooth Version: V4.2
- Battery Type: Built-in
- Battery Capacity(mAh): 50mAh Li-ion Battery
How to connect T8 Bluetooth Earphone？
Double earbuds connection
1 – Take out the two earbuds from the charging box, the Dual earphones will interconnect auto, will hear “Power on”, two earphone with voice prompt(“Connected”, “Left channel, Right channel”) then the red & blue light on host will flash alternately, The earbud is on the search state. Then you can open Bluetooth of your cell phone or other devices to connect.
2 – Open your phone or other devices, mobile phone to search “AWEI-T8” and pair. When the phone connected successfully, you will hear the prompt voice “Second device connected”.
Single earbud connection
Take out one of earbud from the charging box. Then long press the MFB button until the red and blue lights flash alternately.
Turn on your phone Bluetooth device to search “AWEI-T8” and connect. When the phone connected successfully, the blue light will flash and will hear the prompt.
Note: Two earphones will interconnect automatically when you take out them, you needn’t press the button to power on/off.
How to check the earphone?
If the right earphone no sound,please check if the two earphone all connected your phone.
Firstly, put those earphones to the charging case, and then put out the right earphone (or left earphone) after 2 seconds ,connect with your phone.（If the earphone really no sound,please contact with us first.we will solve the problem with you.）