1MORE E0320 Dynamic Driver Earphones
- Triple-layered drivers deliver resonant bass with precise and crisp highs / mids leveraging patented ” PET + aerospace titanium + PET ” design.
- Dynamic bass reflects and no distortion for sharp bass tones thanks to upgraded vocal tuning and re-designed tail pieces.
- Enjoy optimal listening comfort with snug ear tips and ” rabbit ear ” holders to conform to your ears will not slip out.
- In-line touch buttons with MEMS mic for seamless playback, voice commands and calls control. Compatible with iOS and Android.
- If design awards with metal-luster surface by CNC diamond cutting. Bionic texture for fingerprint-proof.
- Brand: 1More
- Model: E0320
- Type: In-Ear
- Weight: 15 g
- Length: 1.25 m
- Plug: 3.5 mm
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Sensitivity: 107 dB
Q: Why feel swelling pain after long-term wearing?
A: We provide various sizes of ear tips for you, so you’d better try them to find out the best fit. Also, we suggest you not to listen in a high volume. 75% of the total volume should be the maximum.
Q: Why sizzling arises when playing music?
A: Please try another music player and song. If you still can hear the noise, please contact our support team.
Q: Why noise isolation does not work well?
A: As the sizes of ear canal for different people are not the same, we provide multiple pairs of ear tips of various sizes. You can try them one by one to find the most suited one.
Q: Why music does not sound well with abnormal noise?
A: For the best audio performance, please use high fidelity lossless music files (> 20 MB per song). Lossless music formats include APE and FLAC. In addition, your device may not have proper shielding, which causes interference and creates abnormal sounds. Please try another device that has proper shielding.
Q: Why in-line control buttons do not work?
A: 1MORE headphones use intelligent dual in-line remote control that is compatible with most iOS and Android smartphones. However, we cannot test every device, so if your control buttons cannot work well, please try another device. Also, you can visit the product support section under www.1more.com for more information on compatibility. Please note that some functions may be different based on the original software loaded on your device. If this is the case, please see your device’s instruction manual for details.
Q: Why the quality of recording audio is not good?
A: Please make sure that the distance between your mouse and mic is within 5 cm, the audio plug is tightly connected with your smartphone and record in the less noisy environment. Sometimes, this may also due to the compatibility issue between your smartphones and earphones.
Q: Why the earphones are easy to slide off my ears?
A: The tips are probably the wrong size for your ear canals. We’ve provided additional tips in different sizes along with the earphones. Try different sizes until you find the best fitting tips. In addition, the “rabit ear” holder is designed for the secure fit of any ear sizes.
There are no reviews yet.