Soundcore is Anker’s audio brand, our signature sound is loved by 10 million+ people around the world.
- Expertly Tuned Graphene Drivers: As graphene’s earliest pioneers, we have used our experience to create a new driver for Liberty Neo that takes full advantage of the material’s remarkable properties. 100 times harder than steel and 35% lighter than traditional driver diaphragms, it oscillates with extreme precision to give your music a wider soundstage with exceptional accuracy and crystal-clear clarity across the entire frequency range.
- Bass You Can Feel: Our exclusive BassUp technology analyzes your audio’s low frequencies in real-time and instantly increases the bass by up to 43%. Stop simply listening to your music, and start really feeling it.
- Unbreakable Connectivity: An LDS antenna, derived from satellite technology, combines with Bluetooth 5.0 to create an almost unbreakable link with your device—even in busy places. No skips, no drops.
- Fully Sweatproof: SweatGuard protection creates a watertight barrier from rain and sweat. It even resists water from the tap when you’re washing away the sweat after a hardcore workout.
- Rock-Solid Fit: Soundcore’s proprietary GripFit technology enables the earbuds to sit securely yet comfortably in your ears—simply slide in and twist to lock. Take on an intense workout or navigate city streets knowing your earbuds will stay firmly in place.
- Ultra-Lightweight Build: Each earbud weighs just 0.2 oz to ensure you enjoy a fatigue-free experience, no matter how long you listen.
- Power a Week of Listening: Using our Anker heritage and high-efficiency power cells, Liberty Neo delivers over 3.5 hours of playtime from a single charge and an extra 9 hours in the compact charging case.
- Brand: Anker
- Product: Liberty Neo
- Input: 5 V ⎓ 0.5 A
- Charging time: 1.5 Hours
- Play time (varies by volume level and content) : 3.5 Hours
- Weight (product net weight) : 51 g / 1.8 oz
- Impedance: 16 Ω
- Driver (full range): 6 mm x 2
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 KHz
- Bluetooth version : V5.0
- Range: 10 m / 33 ft
What should I do if the earbuds don’t take a charge from the charging case or turn on when I take them out of the charging case?
Confirm the charging case has power (at least one LED is lit up).
Remove all protective film from charging contact pins.
Ensure all charging contact pins on the earbuds and charging case are clean and clear of foreign material.
Note: If used on a daily basis, it is recommended to clean the charging pins 1x/week.
How do I clean my Liberty Neo?
Clean the contact pins with a clean cloth, alcohol-based disinfectant, and a toothpick, as shown in the following video.
Clean the metal filter with a dry cotton swab. Remove any debris from the metal filter with a clean, dry, soft-bristled brush.
Don’t use sharp objects or abrasive materials to clean your Liberty Neo.
Don’t let water get into Liberty Neo.