- Adopting dual large CMOS sensors, bringing 1024 x 2048 HD resolution
- 2 In 1 Camera: Front and rear cameras combined into one for viewing muti-angle.
- Panoramic Camera: Dual chipset adopted on the Xiaofang camera to capture more details
- 360°Viewing Angle: 360°Horizontal angle/ 360°Vertical angle
- Four Split Screen On One Window: Four real-time image presented in the same time
- Support VR mode, the VR glasses not included.
- Mi Home APP Control: Please download the APP on Google or APP store
- Three-layer Data Encryption Technology: Verification Encryption/Data Transmission Encryption/ Mi Cloud Service
- Exquisite details: Ultra-Lightweight, 1/4 Standard Photography Screw, Built-in GSensor, TF Card Supported
- Brand: Xiaomi
- Model: QF3
- Resolution: 1024 x 2048
- Lens: F2.0 aperture, 210 degree
- Monitor Angle: 360° Horizontal angle/ 360° Vertical angle
- Infrared Light: 3* 850nm infrared light
- Night vision distance: 5m
- Wi-Fi Connection: 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Storage: TF Card 64GB Max.
- Input: DC 5V/2A (220V: please confirm the voltage whether can be used in your country)
- Working temperatures: 0 – 40Deg.C
- Product size: Approx. 10.1*3.6 * 3.6cm / 3.98 * 1.42* 1.42in
- Product weighs: Approx. 200g/7.05oz
1.) Search and download the APP “Mi Home”on Google Play or App Store.
2.) Create a Mi discount then sign in your discount.
3.) Click “+ Add device”, “Devices nearby” to search the product, or manually enter the device name “Hualai Xiaofang smart camera” and connecting.
1.) Press the “RESET” button on the camera till you hear a voice prompt(Chinese).
2.) Turn on the WiFi on your smartphone and connecting with APP.
3.) Scan the QR code with camera, and keep the phone at s distance about 15cm.
There are no reviews yet.