- Premium Hi-Fi Sound
Cutting-edge driver unit with 10mm magnetic diaphragm having more than 1 Tesla(T) magnetic density, and 3.5u rigid TEP diaphragm, enable the earbuds to deliver a more natural and clearer sound with good details, deep rapid bass and wide dynamic range.
- Bluetooth 5.0 & Auto Pairing
The latest Bluetooth 5.0 chipset brings a high efficient, stable and reliable transmission, making sure you enjoy music, videos and calls without latency.Once take out the bluetooth earbuds from charging box, they will turn on and enter pairing mode automatically.
- Two Modes Available
The left or right earbud can operate separately as a single earphone (mono mode) or used together as a pair of stereo earphones (stereo mode). You can enjoy stereo sound yourself or share one earbud with your friend.
- Classic Lid
Strong-bulid lid provents the earbuds from being lost, exposed to dust, water, and scratches.
- USB Type-C
Coming with Type-C charging connector, all for your convenience and efficiency.
- Comfortable Eartips
Coming with 4 pairs of different sizes funnel-like eartips, this TWS earphones fit your ear in the most comfort way.
- Bold Design Inspiration
Tired of all black earphones?Grey Powerpods dotted with gold color will definitely catch your eyes!
- Brand: BTwear
- Model: PowerPods
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
- Waterproof Standard: IPX-5
- Active Noise-Cancellation: Yes
- Volume Control: Yes
- Wireless Type: RF
- Frequency Response Range: 20-20000Hz
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Plug Type: Wireless
- Unit: 10mm Tesla Magnetometer Unit
- Audio format: AAC
- Codecs: AAC
- Vocalism Principle: Dynamic
- Connectors: Type C
Quick Guide to Pair
For Bluetooth connection problems, for example, only one earphone is working or cannot connect two headphones to your device, please follow below steps:
1. Put both earphones back into charging case;
2. Take the right earphone out of the case;
3. Press touch bar for 1 second, you will hear voice message “Power On”;
4. Hold it until you hear “Pairing” (the led flashes red/white alternatively); now pairing name “PowerPods” becomes available on your Bluetooth pairing list;
5. Connect PowerPods to your phone and you’ll hear voice message “connected”. Now the wireless earphone is in mono mode;
Take the left earphone out of charging case; they enter Stereo Mode automatically when you hear “TWS Connected”.