Xiaomi Andon Home health care Pulse measurement tool Portable LCD digital Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Tonometer
Instructions for use and contraindications
1.Avoid smoking and strenuous exercise within 30 minutes before measuring blood pressure.
2.The correct measurement posture is a sitting posture, and the cuff and the heart should be in the same water.on flat surface. So the blood pressure value measured in front of the counter may be measured correctly.The blood pressure value is somewhat biased.
3. Some patients may take a supine posture when they are not able to measure their posture.The arms should be naturally vertical and the cuffs should be on the same level as the heart
4. Any blood pressure measurement is affected by the posture and physical condition of the subject. measuring.Do not talk, do not move your arms or body.
5.Should be measured in a quiet state, each measurement should maintain the same posture.
6. Do not exceed 3 times when the same person is continuously measured. It should be loosened when continuously measuring.The cuff rests the arm for at least 1 minute before measuring. Generally speaking, should.The average of three measurements is taken as the standard.
7. If you do not use the electronic sphygmomanometer for a long time, please take out the battery to prevent the battery.
8. Examination of arrhythmia such as early morning, early morning, and atrial fibrillation during measurement Out, may affect the accuracy of blood pressure measurement. When arrhythmia occurs frequently.When you are like, you are advised to consult a doctor.
9. When you need to change the cuff, please use the cuff provided by the manufacturer.Replacing the original parts with the manufacturer’s cuff may cause measurement errors
10. Please do not rely solely on your own judgment for the measured results. Please connect.Diagnosed by a professional doctor.
11. Before using the instrument, please read the instructions carefully to ensure that you are familiar with the control and display.Show, features and operations.