- Ultra Light Design, IPX4 rated, Supports realme Link, Touch control, Up to 20h playback. Battery: 40mAh (earphone)/400mAh (charging case). Low Latency
- Lighter than a sheet of A4 paper.
realme Buds Q, weighs only 3.6g and is made of light but strong PC+ABS special polymer composite. The ergonomic coracoid structure can perfectly fit in the ear canal, providing comfort even when wearing for a long time.
- Small Size, Big Battery
Even with its small size, each bud has a 40mAh built-in battery. Together with a large 400mAh battery in the charging case, realme Buds Q has up to 20 hours battery life, which can easily allows all-day use.
- 20 Hours Total playback. 4.5 Hours, Single continuous music listening time. 5 Hours, Single continuous gaming time. 3.5 Hours, Single continuous calling time. 6 Hours, Single continuous video watching time
- Incredible Sound Experience
realme Buds Q features a 10mm large Dynamic bass boost driver with premium PEEK&PU special polymer composite diaphragm. As a result, you get clear vocals in mid & high range frequencies as well as powerful bass for an incredible sound experience.
- Powerful Bass
With Dynamic Bass Boost(DBB) solution, the bass is more powerful and deep, and gives the same experience as in a concert. Supports AAC HD audio codec and Dynamic Bass Boost(DBB) solution.
- Instant Connection with Bluetooth 5.0
The realme Buds Q comes with a powerful R1Q chip that supports a new generation of Bluetooth 5.0. Therefore, you can connect Buds Q with your phone in the time you open the case and take it out.
- Super Low Latency Gaming Mode
The R1Q chip supports dual-channel real-time transmission technology, and the two buds can stay connected to the phone independently. Moreover, the Gaming Mode drastically reduces the latency to 119ms. The result is perfect sync between audio and visuals while watching movies or playing games. 119 ms
- Brand Realme
- Plastic (ABS)
- IP rated: IPX4;
- Type: Half-in Ear;
- Weight: 3.6g;
- Bluetooth: v5.0;
- Effective range: 10m