- 20W USB Type-C charger is claimed to charge 45 percent of the iPhone 11 battery in 30 minutes.
- The charger also supports 100-240V wide voltage and works with devices including the iPad and Nintendo Switch.
- Xiaomi claims that it has additionally offered an advanced circuit and chip that provide safety from shocks and overcurrent incidents.
- Unlike a traditional 5W adapter, the 20W USB Type-C charger is compatible with various fast charging protocols to provide a quick charging experience on various devices.
- The presence of the USB Type-C port on the charger also makes it a suitable option for the iPhone 12 buyers as the new iPhone comes bundled with a USB-C cable but lacks an in-box adapter.
- The 20W USB Type-C charger measures 38×22.2x43mm and weighs 43.8 grams.