The GaN + SiC third-generation semiconductor materiels have the characteristics of high thermal conductivity^good electrical conductivity, low energy loss, and good heat dissipation to realize 5 times faster charging speed than the old semiconductor charger, higher frequency, smaller volume, higher efficiency and smaller temperature rise.
- Laptops Share 1 Charger 100W single port, powerful and rare.
Charging Three Devices At the Same Time. 60% Battery in 30 Minutes. Supports Samsung 45W quick charge.
- Compatible with Full Protocols
Compatible with PD3.0, QC4+, QC3.0, SCP, FCP, AFC, MTK etc. quick charge protocols. Compatible with mobile phones, tablets, smart wearable devices and Switches.
- Lighter and Smaller, As Small As a Card
Shorter, more narrow and higher than a 100W charger, more convenient to carry.
- Industrial-grade Circuit Architecture
- The high power output improves charging efficiency and reduces energy toss.
- Baseue Power Split II Charging Technology
- Introduction ot Baseus’ self-developed BPS technology, intelligent current adjustment for output, voltage, and power, thus avoiding damage to small current devices and eguipment such as charging eguipment, independent multi-port simultaneous fast charge.
- Baseus Cooling Technology-BCT
BCT(Baseus cooling technology). The infrared resonance effect of radiator surface is excited by nanotechnology to accelerate the rapid heat emission from the radiator surface, so as to effectively improve the heat dissipation efficiency.
- Electric Load Automatically Cuts off Electricity
Built-in power supply pathway management automatically identifies charging state, allowing you to rest more assured when charging. The Standard 100W Fast Charging Cable for Everything With WOW 5A fast charging cable for faster charging.
- Brand: Baseus
- Input: AC 100V-240V~, 50 / 60Hz, 1.5A Max
- Type-C1 output: 5V/3A 9V/3A 12V/3A 15V/3A 20V/5A Max. 100W
- Type-C2 output: 5V/3A 9V/3A 12V/3A 15V/3A 20V/5A Max. 100W
- USB output: 4.5V/5A 5V/4.5A 5V/3A 9V/3A 12V/2.5A 20V/1.5A Max. 30W
- Type-C1+Typc-C2: 60W+60W
- Type-C1+USB : 87W+24W
- Type-C2+USB : 87W+24W
- Type-C1+C2+USB: 60W+30W+30W
- Total output: 5V/6A Max.
There are no reviews yet.