JSAUX Type C Thunderbolt 3 to 2.5′ SATA III Hard Driver Converter for SSD/HDD
- Quickly Access a SATA SSD or HDD: Add drive space to your laptop by connecting to a SATA 2.5″ SATA SSD or HDD using this SATA to USB cable. You can connect to an external drive to add storage, perform backups, create disk images, implement data recoveries, and transfer content to your laptop.
- 5Gbps High Speed Output: The SATA to USB-C adapter supports super speed data transfer up to 5Gbps, but you can experience transfer speeds up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0 when connected to a computer that also supports UASP.
- Important Note: Can not available for 3.5” hard drive. Not compatible with ATA(IDE), MSATA, and M.2 interfaces. Please confirm your hard drive type before purchase.
- Slim and Portable: The hard drive USB C adapter designed as portable as possible and tucks easily into the pocket of your laptop bag, you can use it anywhere with no external power required ( 2.5″ SSD/HDD Only) .
- Save Time: The hard drive transfer cable lets you easily swap between drives with no need to install the drive inside an enclosure. It’s plug-and-play and doesn’t require drivers.
1.Can not available for 3.5” hard drive.
2.Not compatible with ATA(IDE), MSATA, and M.2 interfaces.
3.The new hard disk must be partitioned before use.
4.Affected by the maximum hard disk read and write speed, the SSD read and write speed is between 400-600MB/S, the HDD read and write speed is generally under 300MB/S.