Bingo M2 Smart Band is a Oval shaped Smartwatch that comes with a strap.That is going to make your life easier.It is powered by a The Smartwatch is compatible with devices which support Android and iOS OS.
Bingo M2 water proof Smart fitness Band compatible with Bluetooth or Heart Rate sensor,It is compatible to devices having Bluetooth version 4.0 and below in smart phones, Tablets and PC’s and also support Android and IOS.
It has features such as calling function which enables you make a call and disconnect it, you can also send and receive messages through it but only supported to android Phones for which you need to download app.
- OLED Time Display 24 Formula: Check the current time.
- Steps: Record your stepsMileage: Mileage of sports.
- SMS: Bluetooth Sync Reminders, SMS Notifications Stand by time: 300 hours.
- Calories: Calories of sports. Power: Displays the current power
- Heart Rate Sensor: Check your heart rate Pedometer: Sports Pedometer, Motion Odometer Sleep Monitor: At night, check the quality of sleep in APP.
- Sedentary Reminder: Remind you when you don’t move from one hour.
- Battery Capacity: 70 mAh
- Alarm Reminder Sensor: Low-power acceleration sensor
- Waterproof level : IP67 Designed architecture: Bluetooth fitness band fabricated with 0.42 inch OLED Display that fits your wrist perfectly to maintain fitness. Its total length is about 235 mm. It has an adjustable length in range of 155-210 mm and width is about 19 mm.
- Manufacturing Material quality: The strap material has been made up of Plastic ABS and TPS elastomer in order to safeguard you from UV radiations Silky touch Proven Safety and as negative results from toxicity and irritation potential.
- Excellent aesthetics: Outstanding resistance to Abrasion, Sweat and Sebum. Instructions for using M2 Device.
How to use?
- Install App on Mobile Phones Scan the QR code on the manual provided with the device(Android or IOS) with the help of QR code Scanner App or Search for Fithealth in Google Play or App Store.
- Pairing M2 and your phone.
- Launch Fithealth App and sign up, then pair M2 with the app. When you bind M2, click the button to complete the binding.