- Repair wiper wear in 30s, prolong its service life.
- Rough & fine sanding strips, repair different wear conditions.
- Suitable for repairing various wipers, wipe without water streaks.
- Small & round shape, with lanyard for easy carrying.
How to use
1. Uninstall the wiper and wipe it clean with a towel
2. Insert the wiper blade into sanding groove, sharpening back and forth
3. Wash the wiper with clean water to remove residual particles after sanding
4. Install the wiper back
Note: When the wiper blade wears heavily, use rough sanding groove to sharpen it first, then use fine groove; when the wiper is
lightly worn, use the fine sanding strip to repair.