- 1.39″ AMOLED color touchscreen having 454×454-pixel resolution and a pixel density of 326ppi.
- 2.5D Gorilla Glass 3, has a peak brightness of 550 nits, and supports over 50 watchfaces.
- 5ATM water resistance and comes with heart rate monitoring, blood oxygen level monitoring, and stress monitoring. It can also track your sleep and comes with 90 sports modes to cover a wide variety of activities.
- GPS and Alexa onboard. The latter allows you to control smart home devices, set alarms, check the weather, and perform a few more activities through the smartwatch when it’s connected to a smartphone.
- In addition to Alexa, you also get a built-in offline voice assistant with the Zepp Z, which supports 58 voice commands to help you operate the smartwatch hands-free.
- weighs 40 grams without its leather strap and packs a 340 mAh battery advertised to provide up to 15 days of endurance. And once the cell is completely drained, you can juice it up with the bundled magnetic wireless charger, which takes 2.5 hours to fully charge the battery.