- Brand: Tripowin
- Model: Olina
- Driver Config：10mm High Performance Dynamic Driver with Cavity
- Diaphragm Material: Carbon Nanotube (CNT)
- Impedance：32 ohm
- Frequence Response Range:10-43KHz
- Sensitivity 110dB/mW @1KHz
- Type: In-Ear
- Plug Diameter：3.5mm
- Cable Interface：Detachable 0.78mm 2Pin
- Earphone Materia：Aluminium Alloy & Resin
- From the community, for the community: Tripowin has teamed up with one of the legendary audio reviewers in the audiophile world, “Bad Guy, Good Audio Reviews” (also known as Hawaiian Bad Boy), to develop the next in-ear monitor. high performance, budget earphone that will shake the market. The Mele was loved by the audio community and set a new benchmark in its category. Now, we bring the next iteration in our association: Olina.
- Tried and True: The Carbon Nanotube Diaphragm: Olina uses one of the best diaphragm designs that has been praised in some of the best in-ear monitors of all time. The 10mm Carbon Nanotube (CNT) Diaphragm uses an integrative network of carbon tube structures and is considered one of the strongest and stiffest materials in terms of tensile strength and elastic modulus which improves membrane velocity and thus transient attacks and perceived audio definition.
- Monitor Tuning: The Olina is tuned to an acoustic cavity instead of a standard rubber sound tube. This removes unwanted harmonic resonance while allowing the sound to appear more realistic and spacious. With a strong, clean bass shelf that resolves into a natural mid section, the Olina is perfect for those looking for a balanced monitor. The Olina is a combination of one of the world’s best dynamic drivers and the most precise tuning.
- Aluminum Enclosure: To precisely achieve the acoustic chamber design, the Olina is constructed from solid, aircraft-grade aluminum that is precisely CNC-machined to deliver its specific sonic properties. The Olina is durable as it is accurate as an audio playback instrument.
- HIGH-QUALITY DETACHABLE CABLE: Olina comes standard with an upgraded oxygen-free silver-plated copper cable. Using a 2-pin connector, the cable is interchangeable, allowing the user to mix and match the cable as well as ensuring the longevity of the IEM.