BOYA BY-M1 is an omnidirectional lavalier microphone, perfect for video use, designed for Smartphones, DSLR, Camcorders ,Audio recorders, PC etc.
The lavalier microphone features an Omni pickup pattern, for full, 360-degree coverage.
An integrated 6-meter (20”) cable with 3.5mm 4-pole gold plug, can connect directly to Smartphones, most of cameras.
- Clip-On Mic for Smartphones, DSLR, Camcorders, Audio recorders, PC etc.
- Superb sound for presentations and video recording.
- Omni-directional condenser microphone.
- High-quality condenser is ideal for video use.
- Low handling noise.
- Includes lapel clip, foam windscreen, 3.5mm to 6.3mm adapter.
Using the microphone
- For Smartphone
Switch off the microphone. Slide the ON/OFF up to OFF/Smartphone.
The power is shut down.
- For DSLR, Camcorders, Audio recorders, PC ect
Switch on the microphone. Slide the ON/OFF up to ON.
- Brand: Boya
- Model: By-M1
- Frequency Range: 65Hz-18KHz
- Signal/Noise: 74dB SPL
- Sensitivity: 30dB+/-3dB/0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz
- Output Impedance: 1000 Ohm or less
- Connector: 3.5mm (1/8”) 4-pole gold plug
- Accessories: Lapel clip, LR44 battery, foam windscreen, 1/4” adapter
- Battery type: LR44
- Dimension: Microphone: 18mm H ×8.3mm W×8.3mm D
- Cable: 6.0m
Boya M1 Microphone FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):
- Can I use this microphone on any DSLR Camera?
Ans: Yes! You can use it with any DSLR camera regardless the brands but you will have to make sure your camera has a 3.5mm audio in port.
- Can I use this microphone for YouTube videos?
Ans: Yes, for sure. In fact, there are thousands of YouTubers from Bangladesh using this microphone for their YouTube videos.
Sayedul Huda Chowdhury (Verified Customer) –
I haven’t used it much. But I’ve checked on Boya’s website and the product is original!