- DAC Chip: ESS ES928OAC Pro
- Sampling: 32-bit/768kHz
- Frequency Response: [email protected]
- Distortion + noise (THD+N): 0.0004%
- SNR: -117dB
- Support DSD Specification: up to DSD512
- Output Port: 3.5mm SE
- ESS ES928OAC Pro Professional Audio DAC Chip: The ESS ES928OAC Pro independent audio decoder chip produced by the global audio chip manufacturer ESS supports up to PCM/DXD (32-bit/768kHz), with an independent operational amplifier chip and advanced crystal oscillator, designed to achieve 117 dB DNR and 0.0004% THD+N Provide first-class audio performance. Stable control of Calorific Value with lower power consumption, presenting you with an excellent warm sound.
- Wide Compatibility: It supports mainstream streaming media player software, compatible with many music apps, supports up to768kHz sampling rate.
- Lightweight & Compact: Build with an 8g lightweight body, Audirect atom mini is an ideal amplifier for daily use and you can take it anywhere, almost cannot feel its existence.
- Plug and Play: The Audirect atom mini has no built-in battery and requires no charging. It can be used when connected to a phone or computer with type c/L interface. The low-power design provides a better experience
- Smart Indicator Light: The prompt light on the body will change color according to the decoded decoding rate.
Smart Indicator Light:
- The prompt light on the body will change color according to the decoded decoding rate.
- Red: 44.1/48kHz PCM
- Blue: 88kHz-384kHz PCM
- Green: 705kHz-768kHz PCM
- Yellow: DoP
- White: DSD Native
There are no reviews yet.