- USB-C to USB-A Adapter: With this little dongle plugged into an available standard USB port, your legacy devices (charger, power bank, computer) can turn into a USB-C enabled platform.
- 2.4A Fast Charging,& 480Mbps Transfer Speed: Up to 2.4 Amp of output current, offers a data transfer speed of 40-60 MB/S (480Mbps). Note: this adapter does not support USB 3.0.
- Compatibility List: You can easily hook up any USB-C peripherals that make use of the newer USB-C connector. Compatible with: iPhone 12 / 12 Mini / 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max / iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, Airpods, Samsung Galaxy S21 S20 S20+ S20 FE S20 Ultra S9 S8 Note 20 10, Google Pixel 5 4 3 3A XL, etc. Note: NOT support charging iPad / iPad Pro.
- Doesn’t Work with MagSafe Charger: BE AWARE OF THE LIMITATION: This is a USB-C female to USB-A male adapter designed for charging or data transfer and it will NOT support video signal transmission. (Latest Test Result: This product doesn’t work with MagSafe wireless charger due to the incompatibility of charging protocols. So MagSafe charger must be paired with A USB-C power adapter)
- Durable & Friendly: Aluminum alloy shell, delicate non-slip embossment and innovative engineering ensure durability and convenience.
There are no reviews yet.