- Sensitivity: 105+_3db
- Impedance: 32 ohm
- Cable: Silver Plated Cable in 1.2m
- Driver Config: 10mm LCP Dynamic Driver
- Frequence Response: 20-20000Hz
- Connectors: 2-pin 0.78mm
- Latest Generation LCP Dynamic Driver: The Leȧ utilizes the latest generation of liquid crystal polymer (LCP) diaphragm driver to produce outstanding tonal balance and audio resolution.
- This is the same 10mm driver used by several extremely popular models from other manufacturers, but we have further enhanced its performance by creating an acoustic chamber rather than a standard sound tube. By eliminating the sound tube, we are able to reduce unwanted harmonic resonance while creating a more life-like soundstage and depth. Compared to previous generations of 10mm dynamic drivers, this LCP diaphragm has tighter surface tension and resistance, allowing for much quicker responses and audible improvements in sound quality. It’s the next level of high-definition in the dynamic driver category.
- Balanced Tuning: The Lea focuses on a balanced tuning, featuring strong low-frequency rumble and impactful bass, natural mids, and a treble curve that matches the innate hearing perception of the human ear. The responsive nature of the LCP diaphragm allows the Leȧ to create tight and powerful bass punches that is perfect for any genre. The LCP diaphragm and our acoustic chamber design conveniently allows the mids to remain neutral and untainted by the bass, reproducing a tonality intended by the recording engineers. The treble follows an extended natural decay slope, allowing the sound to be detailed without being uncomfortable.
- Premium Detachable Cable: The Leȧ comes standard with an upgraded silver-plated oxygen-free copper cable. Using a 2-pin connector, the cable is interchangeable, allowing the user to mix and match the cable, as well as ensuring the longevity of the IEM.
There are no reviews yet.