Anker Soundcore Mini 2
The Pocket-Sized Speaker with Big Sound
A customized 6 W driver with built-in BassUpTM technology supplies sound that defies Soundcore Mini 2’s compact size. Fill the room with full-bodied audio; crisp, clear highs and deep, rich lows.
IPX7 Waterproof Protection
An advanced casing offers impenetrable protection against water, rain, dust, mud and more. Soundcore Mini 2 even withstands being submerged in up to 3.3 ft (1 m) of water for 30 minutes.
15 hours of non-stop entertainment is powered by a high-performance Li-ion battery and Anker’s superior power management technology. Soundtrack your car ride, beach party and even the ride home—all without running out of power.
Expand Your Sound
True Wireless Stereo technology makes it easy to pair your speaker with a second Soundcore Mini 2 for stereo sound with greater spatial depth and even bigger volume.
Soundcore Mini 2’s sleek metal finish with non-slip rubber base is robust, yet lightweight. Small enough to fit in your coat pocket, it is the perfect musical companion.
Bluetooth 4.2 ensures a strong, skip-free connection up to 66 ft away, while the built-in microphone allows you to answer calls.
What You Get:
Anker SoundCore mini, Micro USB charging cable, welcome guide.
- Why can’t the speaker connect to my device?
a. Check to ensure your device’s Bluetooth setting is enabled.
b. Make sure your device is within 3ft of the speaker.
c. Delete the pairing record on the speaker and your device then try to re-pair.
- Why does no sound play when the speaker is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to “Bluetooth speaker”.
1. Close all media applications in your PC (such as Windows Media Player)
2. Open ‘Control Panel’ > ‘Sounds and Audio Devices’ > ‘Audio’
3. Change the default output device to “Bluetooth speaker” in Sound playback
- Is it possible to pair the speaker with a second device?
Yes it is possible but only after disabling the original device’s Bluetooth or deleting its pairing record before pairing the new device.
- When trying to connect, why is my PC asking for a pin number?
No pin should be required. Restart your computer and try to re-pair.
- Can Bluetooth and the AUX input play simultaneously?
- Is it possible to pair two speakers with one device?
Yes. Two of the same speaker can be paired via a single device.
- How long will the speaker take to fully charge?
It will take around 2-3 hrs at 5V/1A for a full charge.
- How long is the playtime after a full charge?
Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content, at 60% volume, playtime is around 15 hours.
- Why won’t the speaker recharge?
Double check your cable and charger with another device. If the speaker has remained discharged a long time it may take a while to show it is recharging.
- Can I use the speaker to play music while it is being recharged?
- Will the speaker automatically turn off?
It will automatically turn off after 30 minutes when no connection. But it won’t turn off when being charged.