takes Spirit Pro’s IP68 rated waterproof protection and adds an extra level of hardcore defense. The submarine-inspired structure and impermeable hydro-seal offer complete protection against not only water, but also the corrosive power of sweat and other liquids.
Drawing from Soundcore’s Anker heritage, Spirit Pro is engineered with a premium Li-ion battery and exclusive power management technology. This super-efficient combination offers 10 hours of non-stop music to keep your workouts covered for the whole week.
SURGE OF SOUND
You’re reaching the peak of your workout and your energy is nearly spent—but you have to break through the wall and keep going.
Switch EQ modes and unleash a heavy-hitting wave of sound with deeper, intensified bass for an instant musical boost.
PUMP IT UP
6 mm graphene drivers and aptX high-fidelity deliver sound with stunning clarity and enhanced highs and mids. Exclusive BassUpTM technology analyzes and intensifies your music’s low frequencies in real time for deeper, more powerful bass.
ANCHORED IN POSITION
Spirit Pro’s earbuds sit securely in place for the entirety of your workout thanks to the ergonomic design and customizable EarTips and EarWings.
Use the built-in magnets to clip Spirit Pro securely and comfortably around your neck when you’re not listening to music.
From the high-quality metallic earbud casing and silicone accessories, to the ultra-durable wire, Spirit Pro is built to be the perfect gym companion.
The 3-button remote in Spirit Pro’s neckband allows you to switch between songs, or play and pause your workout playlist effortlessly. You can even answer calls at the gym without
losing your rhythm
- Brand Anker
- Model: spirit pro
- Ear-Coupling: (On-Ear/In-Ear) Intraaural
- Wearing Style: In-ear
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- How do I switch between EQ modes?
While listening to music, hold the ‘Play’ and ‘Volume+’ buttons simultaneously until you hear a beep.
- How do I reset Soundcore Spirit Pro?
1. Turn the earphones off.
2. Connect to a power source.
3. Press and hold the “Play” and “+” buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds.
4. The pairing history will be deleted.
- Why does no sound play when the earbuds are connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to “Bluetooth Headset”.
1. Close all media applications in your PC (such as Windows Media Player).
2. Open ‘Control Panel’ > ‘Sounds and Audio Devices’ > ‘Audio’.
3. Change the default output device to ‘Bluetooth Headset’ in Sound playback.
- Is it possible to pair 2 sets of earbuds with one device at the same time?
- What is the operational range of Soundcore earbuds?
The operational range is 10m / 33ft. This can be affected by walls, pillars and other obstructions so during use it is recommended to keep the earbuds and your device near.
- Will Sondcore Spirit Pro support AAC & APTX?
Yes, both AAC & Aptx.
- How long I can use it for listening to music?
You will get 10 hours on 80% volume level. Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content.
- How long does it take to fully charge the Soundcore Spirit Pro?
How to troubleshoot sync issues?
1. Check to ensure your device’s Bluetooth setting is enabled.
2. Make sure your device is within 1m (3ft) of the Soundcore Spirit Pro.
3. Delete the pairing record on Soundcore Spirit Pro and your device, then try to re-pair.
- What should I do to reset if the earbuds are disconnected?
Turn Bluetooth off on your device. Wait for at least 10 secs to turn it on. If this doesn’t solve the issue, then re-pair with your device again.
- Why does no sound play when the earbuds are connected to my phone via Bluetooth?
1. Try to turn up the volume.
2. Make sure the earbuds are connected to your phone.
3. Reset the earbuds and go through the pairing steps once more.
- How to care for your Soundcore Spirit Pro?
1. Daily care:
- Keep the earbuds clean. To clean Soundcore Spirit Pro, follow these steps:
a. Remove the EarTips.
b. Use a cotton swab to clean the surface of the filter.
2. Charging: Charge it with a 5V certified charger and cable.
3. After exercise:
If you charge Soundcore Spirit Pro after exercising, please follow these steps:
a. Shake to remove any sweat from inside the USB port.
b. Wipe the USB charging port dry with a cotton cloth.
c. Charge with a 5V certified charger and cable.
- Why there is no cover for the USB charging port?
Spirit Pro’s charging port is designed without a cover. This does not affect water resistance.