How to Setup?
- Plug the power cable into Google Home Mini
- Plug the adapter into the wall socket
- Download and run the Google Home app on a phone or tablet
Meet Google Home Mini, powered by the Google Assistant. The original Google Home gives you hands-free help, and the new Google Home Mini lets you experience it in more places. Whichever you choose, you can get answers, enjoy your entertainment, manage your day, and control your smart home, all using just your voice. Both hear you reliably when you say “OK Google” — and can even distinguish your voice from others in your home for a truly personalized experience.
Get answers from Google
Google Home Mini is ready for your questions, just go ahead and ask. Use your voice to quickly find information about the weather, news, sports and more. It has the power of Google Search, Maps, and more, built right in.
Manage your day from breakfast to bed
Get help around the house with things like your schedule, commute, travel information and more. Google Home Mini can even make hands-free calls to any personal contact or business.
Play, pause and rewind. Hands-free
When you combine Google Home Mini with a Chromecast device, you’re able to control your favourite entertainment with just your voice. Play movies, music and shows from partners like Netflix, YouTube, Spotify and more.
Your voice. Your info
Get personalized information that’s just for you. Google Home Mini can distinguish your voice from others, so that everyone can hear their own schedule, commute times, daily briefings, playlists and more.
- Brand: Google
- Model: Google Home mini
- Dimensions & Weight: 3.86 in dia • 1.65 in H
- Supported Audio Formats: HE-AAC • LC-AAC
- Wireless: Wi-Fi • Bluetooth® support
- Sensors: Capacitive touch
- Speaker: 360 sound with 40mm driver
- Mics: 2 mic array
- Power: 5V, 1.8A
- Ports & Connectors: Micro USB port
- Supported Operating Systems: Android • iOS®