- This is Huawei Honor Band 4 Standard version so it’s without NFC function. CAN NOT make sure NFC version works outside of China mainland.
- FW 18.104.22.168 ver. (136). Band screen supports 8 languages(regions) for Android/iOS, they’re
- Chinese(China), Russian(Russia), Spanish(Spain), French(France), German(Germany), Italian(Italy), Portuguese(Portugal), English(United States/United Kingdom/other regions not listed)
- APP suports multi-languages.
- For safe reason, you can ONLY see and pair the device in APP Huawei Health.
- You could reboot the band by charging it to fix Bluetooth pairing problem if any.
- Install Huawei Health APP via QR-code or App Store. Launch APP and follow its instruction, then click ‘Pair’ button, and select according smart device. Need update the APP at least to 22.214.171.1242 version on Android, 126.96.36.1991 on iOS.
- Charging to boot or reboot device, then back to APP, click the new found device serial to start pair, complete pair by touching according area on device.