- Material: Plastic
- Single weight: 103g
- soil meter size: 33*10.5*4.5cm
- Probe length: 20.5cm (Cannot be directly placed in the water to measure the water, it will damage the electrode!)
- Please note that the soil should be wetted with water before inserting the soil. The probe should be inserted into the soil 2/3 depth (10CM or more) to measure the most accurate.
1. When measuring the pH and humidity of the soil, first insert the probe into the soil as deep as possible. (10CM is already on)
2. Move the button on the pen to MOIST, MOIST is the water key, the corresponding table is MOIST, DRY is dry, WET is wet, the value is 1-3(red part)indicate that watering is required, 4-7 (green part) is suitable, please adjust the watering time according to the variety of plants, 8-10 (blue part) is too wet.
3. Turn the button on the pen to PH, PH is the pH button, the corresponding table is 8-3.5 value, ALKALINE is alkali, ACDIC is acid, value is 7 basic.It is neutral. The smaller the number, the higher the acidity. Please adjust the soil pH according to the variety of plants.
4. The LIGHT button is the illuminance. The measurement range is 0-2000 lumens. The larger the value, the stronger the illumination. Please decide whether you need shading according to the variety of the plant.
5. When using it, be careful not to touch the stone when inserting the electrode. Do not use too much force, otherwise it will easily damage the electrode.