OnePlus Buds True Wireless Earbuds
- Earphones and charging case together, deliver up to 30 hours of total playback.
- Charging and battery test results are based on OnePlus laboratory results (25 ° C) with a standard OnePlus adapter.
- 30-hour battery life while playing music with volume is set at 50%, in AAC mode. Actual battery life is affected by volume, output source, environmental interference, product features, and usage habits. Actual experience will depend on individual use.
- A 10 minute charge keeps your music going for 10 hours (10 hours of endurance is from a combination of earphones and the box. You will need to put the earphones into the box after 2 hours.). A 10 minute charge keeps your music going for 2 hours with the earphones only. Fast charge your OnePlus Buds with ease using a standard adapter or Type-C USB charging cable. Requires 5V⎓1.5A adapter or higher. Charging performance may vary.
- Only applicable when microphone is being used to record voice, such as taking a call or recoding a voice message. Reduces ambient noise for the microphone.
- Dolby Atmos (only supported on 7/7 Pro / 7T / 7T Pro / 8/8 Pro devices)
- Dirac Audio Tuner (only supported on OnePlus Nord devices)
- 103ms minimum latency (only applicable when Fnatic Mode is enabled on OnePlus 6 / 6T / 7/7 Pro / 7T / 7T Pro / 8/8 Pro / Nord devices. Different games may generate different latencies)
- IPX4: Data is based on test results in OnePlus labs Earphones are IPX4 rated, but the box is not Please avoid using the earphones during strenuous exercise or while in humid environment
- Fast pair (only supported on Android phones with Android 6.0 Marshmallow and above or with Google Play service 11.7+)
Customize the double tap function (only supported on OnePlus 6 / 6T / 7/7 Pro / 7T / 7T Pro / 8/8 Pro / Nord devices): Settings> Bluetooth & device connection> Bluetooth> OnePlus Buds’ Settings icon> Double click on left / right earbud
- For OnePlus 6 and newer models, users should update regularly by OTA for the best user experience: Settings> Bluetooth & device connection> Bluetooth> OnePlus Buds’ Settings icon> Auto-update firmware
- The OTA time is different for different phones.
Due to real-time changes involving product batches, production, and supply factors, in order to provide accurate product information, specifications, and features, OnePlus may make real-time adjustments to text descriptions and images in the foregoing information pages to ensure they match the product performance, specifications, indexes, and components of the actual product. Product information is subject to such change and adjustment without notice.
- OnePlus Buds and OnePlus phones, when used together, will provide the best experience They are also compatible with all Bluetooth devices; The longest Bluetooth distance is 10m between OnePlus Buds and the Bluetooth device Due to the nature of Bluetooth earphones, electromagnetic interference in the area may cause the connection to break. Based on the nature of wireless technology, when the device screen is on and transmits the Bluetooth sound signal at the same time, “delay” may occur in the audio and the video signals, meaning the sound may not synchronized with the picture.
- According to the software update of the phone, the above actions may be slightly modified, and the real OTA content may be different from that of specification.
- Brand: Oneplus
- Model: E501A
- Materials: ABS,Silicone
Bluetooth Version: V5.0
- Bluetooth protocol: A2DP,Apt-X,AVRCP,HFP,HSP
- Transmission range: 10 meters
- Bluetooth mode: Hands free,Headset
- Battery Capacity (mAh): 35mAh (per earbud); Charging box: 420mAh
- Charging Time: fully charge Earbuds + Charging box: ~ 80 mins; 10 mins for 10 hours (charging box + earbuds)
- Talking Time: Up to 7 hours (music playback) 4 hours (phone call) Up to 30 hours (music playback)
There are no reviews yet.