- 220 ml water tank for longer ironing sessions
Less refilling with the extra-large 220 ml water tank so you can iron more clothes in one go. Continuous steam up to 25g/min for good crease removal.
- Integrated water spray evenly moistens the fabric
The spray function produces a fine mist that evenly moistens the fabric, making it easier to iron out creases, and Power up to 2000 W enabling constant high steam output.
- Calc Clean slider for durable steam performance
This steam iron can be used with normal tap water and the calc clean slider makes it easy to remove any built-up scale out of your iron. To maintain the performance of your Philips steam iron, you should use this scale clean function once a month when using normal tap water.
- Non-stick soleplate for easy and fast gliding on all fabrics
The soleplate of your Philips iron is coated with a special non-stick layer for good gliding performance on all fabrics.
- Triple precision tip to reach the most tricky areas
The tip of this Philips iron is precise in 3 ways: it has a pointed tip, button groove and a sleek design of the nose. Triple Precision tip enables you to reach even into the most tricky areas, e.g. around the buttons or between the pleats.