Zeblaze GTS Pro 1.65″ HD Color Touch Screen Health & Fitness Smartwatch
- Refined 9.5mm ultra-thin metal body and curved 2.5D glass enhance your most fashionable outfits. 1.65-inch HD screen with 240*295 resolution brings an unprecedented clearness in details.
- With upgrade high-precision sensors, Zeblaze GTS Pro can accurately monitor and record your heart rate, blood pressure, blood oxygen and sleep data, helping you adjust yourself for a healthier .
- The watch features 24 goal-based exercises for sports enthusiasts. The activity tracker can also accurately record all-day sports data,including step, distance and calories.
- After connected to the phone, it will provide synchronous display of message, call or social APP to remind you of important information, facilitating your daily work and life.
- With 180mAh rechargeable battery, you can enjoy more than a full week of battery life after fully charged, farewell to frequent charging.
- Meeting the IP67 waterproof standard, Zeblaze GTS Pro is resistant to sweat or rain, easily adapting to various environment.
- 17 kinds of languages are supported to meet different language users’ needs.
- A variety of personalized dials can be switched freely. Custom dial is also supported, which allows you to set your own photos as the background.
- Weather, Sedentary reminder, Stopwatch, Alarm clock, Find phone, Turn wrist detection, music control, etc.
- Brand: Zeblaze
- Model: GTS Pro
- Case Material: Metal
- Strap Material: TPU
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
- Battery Capacity: 180mAh
- Charging Time: about 1.5H
- Standby Time: 15 days (Power-saving Scenario); 7 days (Typical Usage Scenario)
- App: GloryFit
Shahriar Prince (Verified Customer) –
The look and feel of the watch is quite good. It has good build quality though the screen is prone to scratches. It has almost all of the new era sensors to measure heart rate, blood pressure, Oxygen saturation, Sleep tracking, step counter etc but some of them do not work as well like the others. For example the blood pressure reading is way off from actual reading and the sleep tracking is a hit or miss, sometimes it works and other times just shows no readings. The step counter and heart rate monitor on the other hand is spot on. There are some little additions like alerts for sitting too long which seems nice.
Overall its a good device that tries to bite too much than it can chew.